Last updated on August 14th, 2023 at 09:59 am
Spinning is a process by which textile fibres are processed into yarns. All the fibres are not textile fibres. To be a textile fibre it should has some specific properties. Now we will know about it in a nut shell.
Factors of a Model Textile Fibre for Spinning
- The fibres should be straight, continuous, and aligned. They should be uniform in cross-section strength throughout their length.
- The element or matrix of fibre should be homogeneous and free from cracks.
- The bonding between fibres and matrix should be perfect.
- Fibre chain should be free from any dust or cracks.
- The fibres as well as the matrix should be elastic.
For considering as a textile fibre it should have some other properties like as below:
- Work of rupture.